Management RightsFor any matter not governed by the rules and regulations given in this prospectus, new rules will be laid down as and when necessary and the same will be intimated to the students who are liable to abide by them. The management reserves the right to revise the syllabus, timing of a course or its duration if found necessary.
Absent and LeavesA student should have secured min 80% attendence in all classes to become eligible for appearing examination.
AttendanceThree days continous absents are pardonable but after that a fine will be realized for per day absence. If student remain absent from College for a prolonged period without any reasonable intimation his names is likely to be struck of with out any valid reason to this effect.
Monthly Progress ReportCollege will send monthly progress report to the parents highlighting the achievements and drawback of their ward. Attendances and test results will also be reflected in the report.
Hostel AccommodationCatering to the needs of outstation students of our College has offered Hostel accommodations with equally efficient mess facility. Separate hostels have been provided for Boys and Girls. Each student is given a cot, Chair, Table, Mattress, Pillow & Cupboard. If the student does not want to get accommodation in our hostel then he/she can choose the same as per his/her own wish anywhere in the city but our staff may intermittently check them.
Rules and Regulations
- Students should behave in an orderly, disciplined and dignified manner in the institute campus/hostel premises/in public.
- Students to carry identity card issued by the institute all the time & the same be produced on demand by concerned person/Authority.
- Wearing of prescribed uniform is mandatory for students on all working days and during practical training/techincal visits.
- Ragging in the institute/hostel is strictly prohibited.
- Library books will only be issued on production of library cards issued by the Institute.
- Institute, Library & Hostel rules shall be strictly adhered to. Defaulters are liable for penalty as per respective rules.
- Due care of Institute/Hostel property shall be taken by users including laboratories, fire appliances, equipments and allied items.
- Students will have to pay for repairs/replacement of the Institute/Hostel property damaged or lost due to their carelessness.
- Smoking, Chewing of tobacco, gutka and alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited in the college campus, hostel and in public.
- Any change of address must be informed in writing to the Institute office.
- Hostel allotment will be done by the Institute Management on first come-first serve basis and no request for shifting from one hostel to another will be permitted for one year .
- The personal belongings/ valuables of the student, either in the hostel or in the Institute campus should be safeguarded by the student only. Institute will not be responsible for the loss or damage caused to them.
- At the time of taking admission and during subsequent academic semesters each and every student would be required to pay fee either by cash or DD, as per the fee schedule of the Institute. Late fee will attract penalty as decided by the management.
- The number of seats & courses are designed according to the training/ coaching facilities available.
- Admission to the specific course/ discipline shall be granted strictly as per the norms and rules of the management committee which shall be final & binding on all concerned.
- The management reserves the right to revise the syllabus, Institute timings or course duration, if found necessary by authority.
- The admission of the student is deemed to be cancelled if he/she remains absent for 5 days or more without prior permission from the competent authority of the Institute. Subsequent continuation will be treated as fresh admission.
- The original Certificates/Documents will remain with the college till the completion of the course or till the withdrawal formalities have been completed.
- 75% attendance is compulsory irrespective of theory, practical and drill, in all subjects to become eligible for appearing examinations.
- Any matter not governed by the rules and regulation given in this prospectus, shall be suitably framed by the management as and when need arises which shall be binding on all concerned with retrospective effect.
- The student will have to appear for the entire periodic test & complete all Assignments/Presentations given to him for the purpose of Internal Assessment. Student will be eligible for the final examination only if he or she secures minimum 40% marks in the internals.
- Student found violating the rules may be disallowed to continue and his/her admission can be cancelled without any claim of the fee paid.
- The institute reserve the right to update the programs through the changes in schedule, methodology, contents & structure from time to time, as and when needed.
- Student are required to observe the decorum while attending the Academic program.
- Placement Assistance is Subjected to Individual Performance of student in theory, practical and interview.
- Student should well aqunted with the fact that institute is not providing guarantee for Placement, Institute will work as a guide for student.
- Institute will not be responsible for those student who are not living in hostel.
- Institute will not be responsible for those student who are on leave.
- All disputes are subjected to Udaipur (Raj.) Jurisdiction
The Duration of courses taken into account varies with capabilities, efficiency, hard work and devotion of the students towards the course. From management's previous experience it is our sincere advice to the students and parents that they must take admission only after ensuring the zeal of the student to work hard and sincerity so they must ultimately result in shear wastage of time and money with it is found that irregularity of the students for attending classes gives poor results. Only a regular sincere student can give good and satisfactory results.
All the seats in each institute in each stream are same. We give only coaching/ training for these courses. The institution cannot award any Degree Diploma and certification thus certificate awarding body of courses his relevant governing body/institutions only.
As per our previous experience it has been found that nearly 15 -20% students leave the institute in every semester because of change of climate, medium, home sickness, toughness of courses etc. this is very sincere advice from the management to every applicant and parent that they must admit their ward only when they can overcome above mentioned difficulties as well as they must be satisfied with facilities provided by the institute because there is no provision for any refund.